About Me

My photo
JamesChang. A person when laughs, will sound as if a million hens clucking in joy for laying eggs. A person that is also at times unpredictable and random. On occasions can be so dull that you might catch a cold, yet could be so wild that you might end up with a fever. So stay tuned, and prepare for a rollercoaster ride. Cause life is full of ups and downs.

Soul Food


MusicPlaylistView Profile
Create a playlist at MixPod.com

Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Step 1 in the midst of 366 pages

Eat healthily.

Yes, shocking isn't for a person who lives to eat.

Still, after much thought over the sem break, I do realize my habits now, many would have an accumulated effect in the future.

Of course I am well aware all along that my eating habit right now surely won't really give me a positive health sheet 10 years down the road. But it's time I have to take matters into hand. So, here's for the future, making commitment to start eating vege. For the people that I am gonna meet, for the job that I have to answer and for the family that I am going to have.

I think too far some of you may say, but then, kinda think of it, isn't all that I stated is what are we gonna face within 5 years? Pursuing a dream job or building a career, settling down and perhaps even taking care of parents. So yes, I am just plainly stating all of which would happen to us. Maybe not 5 years but definitely somehow. 

Of course I could not guarantee that I would keep a perfect or good record, but things like this needs time. I need time. A habit is called a habit for a reason, and some changes are just not made overnight. It is however, as said, a commitment. So, fingers crossed and hope by coming Christmas, greens are part of my daily diet.

Been writing about my 2011. But internet speed is too slow for me to upload the pics. So have to put on hold for the moment.
Oh and about 2012. Sod off. I still want to live.

2 Orange!!:

Jeffrey said...

bravo!!! make sure you do it!!!=)

JamesC said...

Dont tell everyone about it in real life = =

- Hit Count -