About Me

My photo
JamesChang. A person when laughs, will sound as if a million hens clucking in joy for laying eggs. A person that is also at times unpredictable and random. On occasions can be so dull that you might catch a cold, yet could be so wild that you might end up with a fever. So stay tuned, and prepare for a rollercoaster ride. Cause life is full of ups and downs.

Soul Food


MusicPlaylistView Profile
Create a playlist at MixPod.com

Wednesday, March 6, 2013

I guess

Seems like there is no escaping. So I said yes, and agreed to take on all the responsibilities and worries that comes with it. Perhaps it will be a smooth breeze or i'm in for sleepless nights. But yeah, that's something happening anyways, i'll not complain about it.

I just came back from campus camp, and it is truly rewarding. Pastor Dave explained to me the parable of the talents which clears up the air.

Still, there is the need to let go. I'm still stuck, not in a I can't let go of her way, but i am still holding on to principles and ideal logy that will not bode well in the long run. Anyway, this is it, back to basics, i think.

And I am just tired of life sometimes. Sometimes I just wanna escape from all this, studies, future, occupation, planning, just run away to some place and chill, zone out, or maybe even sleep. Bah, just thinking out loud.

0 Orange!!:

- Hit Count -