About Me

My photo
JamesChang. A person when laughs, will sound as if a million hens clucking in joy for laying eggs. A person that is also at times unpredictable and random. On occasions can be so dull that you might catch a cold, yet could be so wild that you might end up with a fever. So stay tuned, and prepare for a rollercoaster ride. Cause life is full of ups and downs.

Soul Food


MusicPlaylistView Profile
Create a playlist at MixPod.com

Wednesday, January 7, 2009

The 1st Post of Year 2009

2009...Thinking that everything will be intresting
I am Soooo wrong
Its back to a routine lifestlye
Wake up.Work.Go Home.Sleep
thats about 4 things I do almost everyday

Anyway went to the education councellour yesterday
Introduced me a few college and Uni
Well... I am quite sure what subject I wanna take
but not 100%
I am so intrested in everything .. There is so many course I am intrested in ..
Well ... back to work

Gone Am I

~Enjoy Schooling Guys..MUAHAHAHA xP~

0 Orange!!:

- Hit Count -