About Me

My photo
JamesChang. A person when laughs, will sound as if a million hens clucking in joy for laying eggs. A person that is also at times unpredictable and random. On occasions can be so dull that you might catch a cold, yet could be so wild that you might end up with a fever. So stay tuned, and prepare for a rollercoaster ride. Cause life is full of ups and downs.

Soul Food


MusicPlaylistView Profile
Create a playlist at MixPod.com

Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Hell ride spree

Alright .. so last Sat I went for driving lessons
Which is the 2nd time and I get to go out to the road for a ride
Started of with a smooth ride
Dint bang any stray dog or old man on bicycle
face little problem in the traffic light

Later on .. I start to get over confident
and started to step up the speed
which earn me a firing from the instructer beside me...haha
Mind you..i was going at 80km/h and I still wanna go faster ...
and the instructer said
"Ah boy, U wanna die nvm la, but I still wanna live la(in catonese)"
I also heard that during driving exam i'm only allowed at 50 - 60km/h .. wth

Anyway..I started working .. which is a good thing
No need to be bored to death
And yea .. I just noticed I havent done my new year resolution ..lol!!!
Nvm la ... lazy to think right now ..Mayb I will write it on the next post

So much for now, So tired

p/s: Another short post huh? XD don't be pissed off

0 Orange!!:

- Hit Count -