About Me

My photo
JamesChang. A person when laughs, will sound as if a million hens clucking in joy for laying eggs. A person that is also at times unpredictable and random. On occasions can be so dull that you might catch a cold, yet could be so wild that you might end up with a fever. So stay tuned, and prepare for a rollercoaster ride. Cause life is full of ups and downs.

Soul Food


MusicPlaylistView Profile
Create a playlist at MixPod.com

Monday, February 14, 2011

Someday!

Heard this song while watching How I Met Your Mother.



As for life now. Gonna get my life back on track. Prepare my self mentally/emotionally to face the STPM result. And, hard to say this, but start being healthy.

Well, trying to sleep and wake up on time has already been a challenge for me lately. So this other task wont be as easy as it sounds for me.

What's the next step James?. Well people that ask that most of the time I have already prepared a list of things to say. It's like giving a presentation or interview. But honestly? NAH, it's too personal to tell. :P

But for one I can tell, the next step is pretty unknown.. like setting your foot into the ocean. Definitely not easy.

The step ahead is pretty dark
(photo taken by Junie)

Well. Happy Valentines day people. Couples have fun xD

0 Orange!!:

- Hit Count -