About Me

My photo
JamesChang. A person when laughs, will sound as if a million hens clucking in joy for laying eggs. A person that is also at times unpredictable and random. On occasions can be so dull that you might catch a cold, yet could be so wild that you might end up with a fever. So stay tuned, and prepare for a rollercoaster ride. Cause life is full of ups and downs.

Soul Food


MusicPlaylistView Profile
Create a playlist at MixPod.com

Thursday, February 24, 2011

Square zero. Literally.

I know I've been in the dark for almost half a week. But too much is going on in my life. Apologies if I left anyone(its alot of ppl, i know)  in the dark bout my stpm results. I did very insanely badly for it. And as far as i know, the cert i got is practically useless. It's just I hate giving ppl bad news. Be it is on them or on me.

As for now, i have a tons of figuring out to do. To be more specific, figure out what is my next step.




Tried smtg with Photoscape too. Gonna tweak on it more see what result i can get.

0 Orange!!:

- Hit Count -