About Me

My photo
JamesChang. A person when laughs, will sound as if a million hens clucking in joy for laying eggs. A person that is also at times unpredictable and random. On occasions can be so dull that you might catch a cold, yet could be so wild that you might end up with a fever. So stay tuned, and prepare for a rollercoaster ride. Cause life is full of ups and downs.

Soul Food


MusicPlaylistView Profile
Create a playlist at MixPod.com

Tuesday, March 29, 2011

4 oh! 4

They said 'Have no fear'.

They arent speaking sense
  In the end, no matter how strong it feels or bad Iwanted it, It's still kept bottom in. Cause I know it will not work out even by a miracle chance I get you, and I know it will be more frown then smile if we were ever together for real. I've understood it that thou there is attraction, it is plainly the attraction of the opposite, and too much conflict between us would spark unrest if we were ever too close.
  Still, it's a memory of bliss yet unreal. It will always remain a story that only I will know and I live to remember. Goodbye my wonderful world, goodbye my wonderful memory. As time would move on, so does life has to move ahead. And this moment of a few seconds that will create a memory of a lifetime, a memory I will be grateful of having. You're a saint, and I'm a lucky mortal. Doubt you can see this anyways.
And it just rained at 1.11am. 

1 Orange!!:

EnJuNz said...

o.o. hidden skillfully.

- Hit Count -