About Me

My photo
JamesChang. A person when laughs, will sound as if a million hens clucking in joy for laying eggs. A person that is also at times unpredictable and random. On occasions can be so dull that you might catch a cold, yet could be so wild that you might end up with a fever. So stay tuned, and prepare for a rollercoaster ride. Cause life is full of ups and downs.

Soul Food


MusicPlaylistView Profile
Create a playlist at MixPod.com

Wednesday, March 23, 2011

401

It's been quite lately as nt much is going on. Heck life aint bliss when nothing much is going on. You feel empty in a way somehow. Nope. Working doesnt cures it, It makes me feel productive in a manner. Nothing more than that.

However just recently something has been going on. However unpleasant or pleasant it is, It's still something at least. Can't be picky I suppose..lol.

1st off, Almost all my relatives came back from Johor. Well it's cause grandpa died last year Dec and I think they went to visit His tomb I suppose. Well, it feels nice having relatives around, no doubt they are noisy and to my surprise they are actually more buggy then my parents.(just wont stop asking questions bout my personal life = =). Also! I was a baby sister(butler sounds more like it) to 2 of my lil cousins. They gave me an incredibly time, pleasant & unpleasant. 1st, they are quite attention seekers, so it literally meant I can't sit down properly and finish my lunch on my own. Secondly, well they just have to ask just about ANYTHING.. the fun part is coming up with creative ways to answer them.(or cheat..lol) Still it was fun, did miss them abit after they went back Johor. Well, probably i'm just bored. Didn't take much photos of them cause they are camera shy. 

I guess thats about cover it then. Also been eating loads of porridge this few days.. thanks to my ulser. Grhh.
Rest well and Rest till my heart's content. Life is gonna be on a shooting rocket in the coming months. Can't wait.

P/s: Yeah Yeah. I'm lazy to update my blog. Sue me! =P

0 Orange!!:

- Hit Count -