About Me

My photo
JamesChang. A person when laughs, will sound as if a million hens clucking in joy for laying eggs. A person that is also at times unpredictable and random. On occasions can be so dull that you might catch a cold, yet could be so wild that you might end up with a fever. So stay tuned, and prepare for a rollercoaster ride. Cause life is full of ups and downs.

Soul Food


MusicPlaylistView Profile
Create a playlist at MixPod.com

Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Step one.

Back from the dark. I've been to KL last week. Reason is.. well, there is more then one reasons. Anyhow my main reason was to pay Lowyat a visit so I can buy afew items that I need. However, my plans got derailed in such a magnitude that I was ended up worried that I might not get home on Saturday. Frankly, being punctual is a value that NEEDS to be CULTIVATED. And if don't have this virtue, my advice is that you do something about it.

Out of context, i know. But my last day in KL was totally screwed up cause of unpunctuality. I don't mind that much if my day was screwed up and plans derailed by more then one reason. Well, not in this case, I repeat, my entire day was fucked up due to unpunctuality. Still, thanks to those who salvaged it :)

Coming weekend will be Cameron with fellow Usst-ians. Can't wait! :D

Just gather all the necessary materials from PopularBookstore today. Hopefully I can make it work. So much factors needs to be considered that and I am totally new to these D.I.Y stuffs. I will post more about it , IF i can make it work.

4 Orange!!:

EnJuNz said...

bokeh huh? make sure you don't screw up your lens

JamesC said...

Well, before I even started my Lens screwed me up. It doesnt have the required aperture to perform a bokeh needed = =

EnJuNz said...

- -. effing get a new one. lol
what camera and lens are you using?

JamesC said...

18-135 kit lens.. f/3.5 and so on. I need at least f/2.8 or lower... im aiming one .. 50mm f/1.8. 300bucks only :D

- Hit Count -