About Me

My photo
JamesChang. A person when laughs, will sound as if a million hens clucking in joy for laying eggs. A person that is also at times unpredictable and random. On occasions can be so dull that you might catch a cold, yet could be so wild that you might end up with a fever. So stay tuned, and prepare for a rollercoaster ride. Cause life is full of ups and downs.

Soul Food


MusicPlaylistView Profile
Create a playlist at MixPod.com

Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Cameron!

My absence from blogging has been of 2 factors. One is I have zero idea of what to blog most of the time aside from those emo-ish post, which I'm doing my blog a favor by trying from posting it(well most of the time) and the other would be cause I went to Cameron with Usst-ians over the weekends :D

The trip is filled with laughter, thrills and cold weather. The weather is awesome, minus the raining part.
Anyhow just a snapshot of the pics taken there. I've took over 1 thousand photos over the 3days.

The people.
Waiting for the sun to rise
Sun Rise!
You electrify my life.

All in all it was an awesome trip. And i was missing it the moment I step into my house. Time does goes by fast when you are enjoying it :)

0 Orange!!:

- Hit Count -