About Me

My photo
JamesChang. A person when laughs, will sound as if a million hens clucking in joy for laying eggs. A person that is also at times unpredictable and random. On occasions can be so dull that you might catch a cold, yet could be so wild that you might end up with a fever. So stay tuned, and prepare for a rollercoaster ride. Cause life is full of ups and downs.

Soul Food


MusicPlaylistView Profile
Create a playlist at MixPod.com

Wednesday, November 9, 2011

Solitude

No idea why, every time coming to this season, I would want to go somewhere alone. Spend sometime in solitude, to straighten up myself. My life goals. To relax. To get my mind back on track.

Perhaps like an escape, to somewhere i can shut myself from the world. Momentarily. Don't tell me in stucking myself at my hostel room. Self lock in that small room is just plain depressing. No, I wanted somewhere where I can see the skies, and where the sky touches the seas. And where the voice of the beach.

Reading a book by the beach sounds like a perfect idea right now.

If I am super rich one day. I will definitely buy a small house by the beach.

0 Orange!!:

- Hit Count -