About Me

My photo
JamesChang. A person when laughs, will sound as if a million hens clucking in joy for laying eggs. A person that is also at times unpredictable and random. On occasions can be so dull that you might catch a cold, yet could be so wild that you might end up with a fever. So stay tuned, and prepare for a rollercoaster ride. Cause life is full of ups and downs.

Soul Food


MusicPlaylistView Profile
Create a playlist at MixPod.com

Sunday, November 13, 2011

To everything

There is a 1st time.

Celebrated 11/11/11 and Early 12/11/11 with a bunch of friends. Joined in a drinking game which I eventually come to realize I am not built for it. Since I was the newbie and they already know my low tolerant for alcohol, I finished my 1st cup quite quickly.

Eventually, by the 2nd round, I gave in and my head got so heavy that I pulled out, On one condition. I have to bottoms up one cup filled partially by *name of alcohol I forgot*. Then, I literally K.O

At 1st I thought I just slept through the night cause I excused my self from playing the 2nd round of the drinking game. But then, from others I heard that I did something else. Like seriously, I didn't even know I joined in true or dare(I think they said i joined, which I didn't even know they played that game at all)

Remember the scene of Hangover? where the characters totally forgot what happened last night? Well it sort of happened to me.

Some say I puke at the balcony(the pail was JUST BESIDE ME) then wave my hands to the air saying I feel so light that I can fly. Some say I threatened to kill them and set others of fire. Some say I tried jumping into the drain. And well, some say I almost drunk dialed. And so on.

Frankly, I can only remember less then half the things I remembered. I only know I felt like crap till the early mornings. And even when I woke up the 1st round in the morning I still feel like crap. But yeah, 1st time for everything. Call me crazy, but somehow it's mysteriously exciting as well, waking up having almost no recollection of what happened last night.

But yeah, I would definitely try not to repeat it. Don't know what other crazy things I might do.

P/s: All above are things I heard from witnesses and I have almost no recollection of what I did that night. So yeah, others might be a bit high as well, so it might not be that fully accurate. Still, I will never see coca-cola the same way again.

0 Orange!!:

- Hit Count -