About Me

My photo
JamesChang. A person when laughs, will sound as if a million hens clucking in joy for laying eggs. A person that is also at times unpredictable and random. On occasions can be so dull that you might catch a cold, yet could be so wild that you might end up with a fever. So stay tuned, and prepare for a rollercoaster ride. Cause life is full of ups and downs.

Soul Food


MusicPlaylistView Profile
Create a playlist at MixPod.com

Wednesday, December 14, 2011

Rivers and Roads

by The Head and The Heart

a year from now we'll all be gone
all our friends will move away
and they're going to better places
but our friends will be gone away

nothing is as it has been
and i miss your face like hell
and i guess it's just as well
but i miss your face like hell

been talking bout the way things change
and my family lives in a different state
and if you don't know what to make of this
then we will not relate
so if you don't know what to make of this
then we will not relate

rivers and roads
rivers and roads
rivers 'til i reach you
 
something like an au lang syne, a song of goodbyes, just that this is more, well, deep i guess. Even the band name sounds good. Imo.

6hours30minutes to my Final Paper of this year.
 
Honestly? I think I did very bad this semester. Literally calculating minimum marks needed to pass. Been slacking off quite abit too. I regret bitterly as I see my coursework mark, regret, but not given up. Fight on like a mad man and now I can only cross my fingers and hope the mad dash effort for my finals was well worth the sacrifice.

I know it's my fault if I fail. Yet, Go easy on my conscious. I know I've been told to take the blame.
 
Been helluva ride this week, seriously. Gonna be absent minded after tomorrow 10am for at least a period of time. Gonna head back to my home, my safe heaven, where I can do all the figuring out that I want or perhaps just let things go and supplement the complexity with ignorance.
 
Simplicity is merely the absence of acknowledgement same goes to complexity is just the absence of ignorance.

Hmm .. pics will come soon! :D

0 Orange!!:

- Hit Count -