About Me

My photo
JamesChang. A person when laughs, will sound as if a million hens clucking in joy for laying eggs. A person that is also at times unpredictable and random. On occasions can be so dull that you might catch a cold, yet could be so wild that you might end up with a fever. So stay tuned, and prepare for a rollercoaster ride. Cause life is full of ups and downs.

Soul Food


MusicPlaylistView Profile
Create a playlist at MixPod.com

Sunday, December 4, 2011

When in doubt

Just flick it.

I've been running and running. Away and further away. Although I've always said I've stopped running, but it never seems so, guess I've never really changed over this few years. It's been awhile since I have really faced off with reality. It's been awhile since I've had really touch the ground and feel the soil. Perhaps, just perhaps there is no such things as the right one, no such things of what is meant to be and whats not.
Not a day goes by without me thinking will it make a difference if I only did what I am suppose to do that evening. If I told you everything that was meant for your ears.
As days goes by without any progress in sight, I'm starting to believe less and less. Honesty is honestly the hardest thing for me right now, perhaps the principle i held onto all along is just a fabric of imagination cooked up by myself and philosophers. Let me dream a little more, let this infant in me live a while longer. Before it dies off, before I act like how I am suppose to be, before, I stop believing.


A little part of me died that day when I know I lost you. And I guess that has been me ever since for some time, pulling the other parts of me together, so it will not fall off.

I'm just saying.

0 Orange!!:

- Hit Count -