About Me

My photo
JamesChang. A person when laughs, will sound as if a million hens clucking in joy for laying eggs. A person that is also at times unpredictable and random. On occasions can be so dull that you might catch a cold, yet could be so wild that you might end up with a fever. So stay tuned, and prepare for a rollercoaster ride. Cause life is full of ups and downs.

Soul Food


MusicPlaylistView Profile
Create a playlist at MixPod.com

Thursday, April 5, 2012

When bad became worse

Been a tough week. Really. I know I told myself not to complain cause some others might got it worse than me, but I guess I am near my limits.

4days of 7 tests and 2 assignments. It is literally a fun deprived week. And the pressure of upcoming competition lingering. It is maddening. Then, tonight. Bah, I don't even wanna speak about it.

Still, stay strong. Keep it together and frigging move on. This is what the world expect all the unlucky others to do anyway.

2 Orange!!:

Anonymous said...

hang on bro! (jeff)

JamesC said...

Thanks man. ttys in fb :)

- Hit Count -