About Me

My photo
JamesChang. A person when laughs, will sound as if a million hens clucking in joy for laying eggs. A person that is also at times unpredictable and random. On occasions can be so dull that you might catch a cold, yet could be so wild that you might end up with a fever. So stay tuned, and prepare for a rollercoaster ride. Cause life is full of ups and downs.

Soul Food


MusicPlaylistView Profile
Create a playlist at MixPod.com

Wednesday, January 23, 2013

I missed it

somehow. So many years, so many moments, and i just did not come to realize it until it was too late.

It's troubling, seeing how blinded I was by the unnecessary. It's saddening, that I did not take the opportunity. And whats more frustrating is that I am drawn to a dead vineyard that after so much plowing and waiting, it never bear fruit. If only time can be turned back, things might be so different right now. Maybe yes maybe no. Perhaps it is for the best.

It's puzzling anyway, what i just written, but i just need to get it off my chest. Plus, anyone reading the story would not believe it as well, perhaps only the very few in the circle who already knew.

I was blinded, not by one but by 3 person over the period of 5 years. How can I be so blind where you were always there. Now we are so different that I start to doubt we ever met or ever be friends. The realization might had came too late, but perhaps this is just what it is suppose to happen. I'll make up for it, if our lives ever cross paths again.

0 Orange!!:

- Hit Count -