About Me

My photo
JamesChang. A person when laughs, will sound as if a million hens clucking in joy for laying eggs. A person that is also at times unpredictable and random. On occasions can be so dull that you might catch a cold, yet could be so wild that you might end up with a fever. So stay tuned, and prepare for a rollercoaster ride. Cause life is full of ups and downs.

Soul Food


MusicPlaylistView Profile
Create a playlist at MixPod.com

Thursday, January 10, 2013

Life of Pi

I actually went in to the cinema full of doubt that I will enjoy my time at all. But nonetheless, the movie made an impression on me. I would include it as one of best movie I've watched so far. And one movie that I will not hesitate to rewatch it again. It actually made me feel like reading the book now as well, oddly.
 
The movie was actually on better than average throughout, until at the last part when the japanese company interview him, it becomes great, who knows such a story can be told in a different perspective and challenging me on which to believe. That surprise was very unexpected and it gave the movie a much more darker side of the story, and it is primarily one of the reasons why I wanna watch it again.

I suppose in the end, the whole of life becomes an act of letting go, but what always hurts the most is not taking a moment to say goodbye - Adult Pi Patel

0 Orange!!:

- Hit Count -