About Me

My photo
JamesChang. A person when laughs, will sound as if a million hens clucking in joy for laying eggs. A person that is also at times unpredictable and random. On occasions can be so dull that you might catch a cold, yet could be so wild that you might end up with a fever. So stay tuned, and prepare for a rollercoaster ride. Cause life is full of ups and downs.

Soul Food


MusicPlaylistView Profile
Create a playlist at MixPod.com

Wednesday, May 14, 2014

Beneath the Silver Moon

with Matthe Perryman Jones.

and here I am, beneath it, wide awake, thinking, pondering, what is it like? how does it feels like? will it happen someday? if so, how much have I changed? if so, am I a better man that I am today? Am i twice the man I am today? Most of all, am I still James then?

One of those nights where nights where you strap your imagination to a treadmill and make it run. Or strap it on a pair of wings and slingshot it to the stars. I guess.

I'm just glad I got my appetite back today. THERE IS NO STOPPING ME NOW IPOH. I am going to eat EVERYTHING. EVERYTHING.

and 20laps!

0 Orange!!:

- Hit Count -