About Me

My photo
JamesChang. A person when laughs, will sound as if a million hens clucking in joy for laying eggs. A person that is also at times unpredictable and random. On occasions can be so dull that you might catch a cold, yet could be so wild that you might end up with a fever. So stay tuned, and prepare for a rollercoaster ride. Cause life is full of ups and downs.

Soul Food


MusicPlaylistView Profile
Create a playlist at MixPod.com

Thursday, June 12, 2014

Epilogues

there are so many of them in life. Those little moments before you jump head over heels into a new phase.

Intern starts in a few days, Singapore in a week plus.

I'll be spending my birthday, leaving Malaysia. Perhaps symbolically, this means something, that i have to leave the past behind. Perhaps I need to deny myself all those for all that would be. Or perhaps I am just thinking too much, trying to find significance in the chaos of coincidence.

It's not all that bad i guess. There won't be any anticipation to see what would happen, there won't need to be awkward possible surprises that friends make last minute just cause it is the social protocol. My birthday would be spent on going new places, experiencing new things, jumping into the literal unknown. Probably it is the best way to start of my new phase of life.


God, grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change, the courage to change the things I can, and the wisdom to know the difference. And the strength to endure. Please.

0 Orange!!:

- Hit Count -