About Me

My photo
JamesChang. A person when laughs, will sound as if a million hens clucking in joy for laying eggs. A person that is also at times unpredictable and random. On occasions can be so dull that you might catch a cold, yet could be so wild that you might end up with a fever. So stay tuned, and prepare for a rollercoaster ride. Cause life is full of ups and downs.

Soul Food


MusicPlaylistView Profile
Create a playlist at MixPod.com

Monday, June 9, 2014

Weekends

Occasionally, they made me understood or perhaps remember what God is doing, going to do and wants to do. Revo weekend has reminded me of the importance of surrendering to God, the importance of giving everything to God, even my dreams, my ambitions, my plans, and reluctantly sometimes, my deepest desires. But I surrender all, regardless.

I'm at peace cause all things work together for good for those who love Him and is called according to His purpose.

0 Orange!!:

- Hit Count -