About Me

My photo
JamesChang. A person when laughs, will sound as if a million hens clucking in joy for laying eggs. A person that is also at times unpredictable and random. On occasions can be so dull that you might catch a cold, yet could be so wild that you might end up with a fever. So stay tuned, and prepare for a rollercoaster ride. Cause life is full of ups and downs.

Soul Food


MusicPlaylistView Profile
Create a playlist at MixPod.com

Friday, September 12, 2014

Decisions

The decision which I am to take now, has to be out of personal conviction. Not because a book said so, not because some one said its the right way. But its out of my own conviction.

I have to take this step. I got myself into it the first place and now I have to get myself out. For my own sake. For the sake of the people i am going to meet in the future. For so much more.

All this for the greater good. No regrets. I'd need time to get over it. Probably I'll mourn and probably i'll have to bury this deep into the ground. But no regrets.

For the greater good.

0 Orange!!:

- Hit Count -