About Me

My photo
JamesChang. A person when laughs, will sound as if a million hens clucking in joy for laying eggs. A person that is also at times unpredictable and random. On occasions can be so dull that you might catch a cold, yet could be so wild that you might end up with a fever. So stay tuned, and prepare for a rollercoaster ride. Cause life is full of ups and downs.

Soul Food


MusicPlaylistView Profile
Create a playlist at MixPod.com

Wednesday, September 17, 2014

Geronimo & leaps

Sometimes I think too much. Too far ahead. Included too much possibilities.

All in an effort to anticipate whats next. I suppose this was grown from me playing chess in early child hood. I always try to imagine all the possible outcomes but to be still be caught off guard most of the time in the end.

I guess for this time, let's yell geronimo and take the plunge in the great unknown.

"Adventure awaits!"

0 Orange!!:

- Hit Count -