About Me

My photo
JamesChang. A person when laughs, will sound as if a million hens clucking in joy for laying eggs. A person that is also at times unpredictable and random. On occasions can be so dull that you might catch a cold, yet could be so wild that you might end up with a fever. So stay tuned, and prepare for a rollercoaster ride. Cause life is full of ups and downs.

Soul Food


MusicPlaylistView Profile
Create a playlist at MixPod.com

Friday, September 5, 2008

Church Camp 2008

St'Peters Church had organized a church camp at Taiping Golf View Resort.
The date is 30th of August-1st of September
And its my 1st time attending a church camp, LOL!!!
It was fun!! Even though there were only a few people that I know went to the camp, I was not bored at all!! (Cause I sleep in a room with a PS2, wakakaka). Most of the Camp program is occupied sessions, however there is a session called "team building".The team building session is just like station games and the 1st group to finish it wins. As I'm the "video man" i did not participate the team building session, but from what I saw, everyone had a wonderfull time!!!

Following are the Photos I've taken
<-This is the Resort where the Campers stayed. It have loads of facilities including a golf course!!!











This is another view outside of the Resort ->


EugeneMah with his jacket. I really want to get 1 of those...


Besides that St'Peters church also organized a Treasure Hunt!!I've joined Kelvin's team.


This a photo of the team I was in.
From Left: HonPin, Kelvin Lee, Me, Enoch Phan, and Steven.









It was a Wonderfull yet Crazy time I had with them. Pratically all of us laugh our way through the journey cause we can't stop cracking jokes.
(Kelvin's driving makes the journey even exciting...)
Our team got 2nd place.Yeah!!

*I've taken very few photos because at that time I did not think of starting a blog yet.
So next time I promise there will be more photos!!

0 Orange!!:

- Hit Count -