About Me

My photo
JamesChang. A person when laughs, will sound as if a million hens clucking in joy for laying eggs. A person that is also at times unpredictable and random. On occasions can be so dull that you might catch a cold, yet could be so wild that you might end up with a fever. So stay tuned, and prepare for a rollercoaster ride. Cause life is full of ups and downs.

Soul Food


MusicPlaylistView Profile
Create a playlist at MixPod.com

Monday, September 22, 2008

Diary Entry 20 - 22

Recently things is just plain... and exhausting...
I can't denied it ... but the trials had really worn me out... I am dead tired... (x.x)

20-Saturday was great... Watched "You Don't Mess With the Zohan" a vry stupid, funny, crappy movie... to all u jokers out there ... I recommend this movie to you...then went to church only to find out Eugene oso did watch the movie..lol then keep crapping with him "I feel no pain" and keep doing the "Zohan Salute" [its something from the Zohan movie]

21-Sunday was ok also .. however my add math teacher was not really in a good mood that day... at night reluctantly, I started to study Physics. But I din't study much really... =P ... this wat happens every single time I have physics exam last day onli start to open book .. lol

22-Monday .. Had physics test.. Nt really hard.. Confirm can pass la.. but it will be a miracle if I can A's it. During the Physics paper.. there some V.I.P ppl came to our school... and they get a welcoming celebration .. typical SamTet welcome with the Lion Dance and the drum beating.. the music was really annoying.... and that time I was trying to write my Physics essay.Went home on computer.. then I wrote this blog..=P

0 Orange!!:

- Hit Count -