About Me

My photo
JamesChang. A person when laughs, will sound as if a million hens clucking in joy for laying eggs. A person that is also at times unpredictable and random. On occasions can be so dull that you might catch a cold, yet could be so wild that you might end up with a fever. So stay tuned, and prepare for a rollercoaster ride. Cause life is full of ups and downs.

Soul Food


MusicPlaylistView Profile
Create a playlist at MixPod.com

Sunday, September 28, 2008

Live after Trials

25 Thurs
It is officially OVER!!!! The trials are over... for the past 3 weeks my life is like a living hell and finally it ended!!! Honestly I was planing to go home and on my computer and start playing games...but instead when I reach home...I took a bath, then slept till 6pm .... Guess I'm really tired...at night went to Bio Tuition .. Teacher tought bout "plant reproduction".

26 Fri
Went to school in full uniform then switch to casuals in my scout room...lol...have some crapping and chatting with my frens in the scout room.Then around 10am went to Parkson with a gang of friends. Had breakfast there.. then went bowling together...I got a Strike!!! Wihuu!!! Then I bought a new phone XD...W980 .. I will post details bout the phone in the next post. Then afternoon went home then sleep again....till 7pm..slept around 3 hours. At night went to "YamCha" with church friends...have a enjoyable time chatting with them....reach home quite late...

27 Sat
Early morning wake up go rugby, only to find out the field is not available..Damn!!! So change plans go Greentown Imax (now is called iNet) and have fun there...Went home afternoon...then sleep again till 4 something in the afternoon....then went to church.
That night was GREAT!!! The Worship was AMAZING!!! The atmosphere is trully different!!! and there is new song wrote by Kanesh Varmaa ... it was a nice song. Then my old friend David came back... had some chat with him. Then after the youth, went to the leaders meeting...then I left early around 11pm. Reach home around 11.30pm had supper and work on the video announcement...Sleep around 2.30am

Honestly....my life after the SPM trials is just resting.. and sleeping. Mayb is because I dint sleep well for the past 3 weeks, especially the last week of the trials...goin to become a sleeping machine XD....

0 Orange!!:

- Hit Count -