About Me

My photo
JamesChang. A person when laughs, will sound as if a million hens clucking in joy for laying eggs. A person that is also at times unpredictable and random. On occasions can be so dull that you might catch a cold, yet could be so wild that you might end up with a fever. So stay tuned, and prepare for a rollercoaster ride. Cause life is full of ups and downs.

Soul Food


MusicPlaylistView Profile
Create a playlist at MixPod.com

Sunday, July 18, 2010

Romance and all its strategy

Leaves me battling with my pride
But through the insecurity
Some tenderness survives
I'm just another writer
Still trapped within my truth
A hesitant prize fighter
Still trapped within my youth.


Well, photos of Friday night. :)

The people :)
The Two dependable assistants :D

And I'm to greet another week. Its getting tougher and tougher. Oh well. All the best to myself. Will blog again next week. If I survive. :P


有听过吗?
雨过天晴
you may not understand why.
But these four words, means everything

And finally .. the magazine will be officially published and sold tomorow.. :D
Oh btw .. gt a new song. Sang by Oliva Ong. A very talented singer with very awesome songs!

P/s: Sry for the emo songs btw.. lol. But i'm listening to them quite alot lately -.- .

0 Orange!!:

- Hit Count -