About Me

My photo
JamesChang. A person when laughs, will sound as if a million hens clucking in joy for laying eggs. A person that is also at times unpredictable and random. On occasions can be so dull that you might catch a cold, yet could be so wild that you might end up with a fever. So stay tuned, and prepare for a rollercoaster ride. Cause life is full of ups and downs.

Soul Food


MusicPlaylistView Profile
Create a playlist at MixPod.com

Friday, July 23, 2010

Slow and steady?

To hell with it. Its total chaos.

Im referring to my timetables, schedule .. life.. everything. Its all a mess right now :(

Well this week started out quite well. I'm steadily progressing to tune in with life without internet and life has been slow and steady, I never felt better. The start of the week was an awesome one, XinXuan's magazine sales was better than I expected. Well, I was expecting that I could only sell half of the stock.. but apparently we sold more.. anyhow there is still some loose ends to tied up at that part. With the XinXuan published im relief off another burden and I can fully focus on one thing. STUDY. And for the 1st time this year, my boat is on calm waters.

Well, as history thought us, the only time where there is calm is the calm before the storm. Before you know it, BAHM! Mr.Hee announcing to us our trials has be changed from 27/9 to 16/8 on Thursday. Well, my life was never the same after that... infact our class was in total chaos and we actually did panicked for the last period. THIS SURPRISE IS REALLY DRIVING ME UP THE BREAKING POINT.

Well , in the future if anyone find it annoying that they cant me excited about any surprise at all, I will give credit to the State Educational Board who literally drop all kinds of shit made bombshell on my school days... for etc. Bringing forth our trials more than one month.

And I had to admit.. the weather is changing so drasticlly that I was shivering as if im living through an ice age in my room in one day(More than one day to be exact) and sweating like a pork on a barbeque pan in another(Today). Crazy weather.

Oh, ThankYou so much Digi that my life is now so much easier and fun with portable Facebook. :)


wise does not mean you don't make wise irrational decision
-EnJun-

0 Orange!!:

- Hit Count -