About Me

My photo
JamesChang. A person when laughs, will sound as if a million hens clucking in joy for laying eggs. A person that is also at times unpredictable and random. On occasions can be so dull that you might catch a cold, yet could be so wild that you might end up with a fever. So stay tuned, and prepare for a rollercoaster ride. Cause life is full of ups and downs.

Soul Food


MusicPlaylistView Profile
Create a playlist at MixPod.com

Saturday, January 29, 2011

I'm not afk

Infact that is what I hardly am doing but that for this moment in life. Anyways.. Behold earthlings!! I'm back blogging!! Maybe I didnt say it, but i was taking a short break frm blogging.. well coz i hav nothing to blog about. Well I'm back typing so expect this to be a PRETTY LONG POST. Well mostly pictures :P

New songs on the playlist btw.

Well, lets talk about ... my trip to Genting! Last week. It was awesome and pics are up on my facebook. Some previews here.

The People
 You know, I was convinced I am prepared for all sorts of rides. So I sat this.. and
 Something close to this happened. Fast and Furious.
Gave a try on this ride too. Makes you feel like you can fly..LOL
 The view of the theme park.
 Sports car too. Friend says its Ferrari Italia.
 Light beams due to the midst at night
Find this 'tree' pretty amazing too



 And guess what are they made off. lol
Lighting effect due to the mids
 Also, the champion of arcade games *in our group at least*

well Thats Genting.

Went to a christian dinner just now. Well if ur still wondering Its almost like Church serivce + Dinner. I suspect this style is invented by Chinese.. HAHA. Well .. i Jst sat down and listen for 5mins I dozed off. Mom was beside nudging every 5mins to keep me awake. Barely. Guess my abnormal sleeping pattern has taken a toll. Time to really get back on a normal sleeping cycle. 
P/s: I skipped one day of sleep and i havent payed my sleeping debt yet..lol


And well, sometimes it takes you to fall down to realize that you are just an ordinary person. This doesnt only applies to the physical. Well, so much for the Mighty Orange *inside joke*

And yeah. I need to talk. Like a real one.


2 Orange!!:

EnJuNz said...

LOL. POH!! love him

JamesC said...

Bro he is insane with the Arcade machines!! LOL .. Specially the basketball!!

- Hit Count -