About Me

My photo
JamesChang. A person when laughs, will sound as if a million hens clucking in joy for laying eggs. A person that is also at times unpredictable and random. On occasions can be so dull that you might catch a cold, yet could be so wild that you might end up with a fever. So stay tuned, and prepare for a rollercoaster ride. Cause life is full of ups and downs.

Soul Food


MusicPlaylistView Profile
Create a playlist at MixPod.com

Saturday, January 8, 2011

You

were there for summer dreaming.

8 days into 2011. I'm kinda disorientated and lost track of time. Gaming/Tv-ing/Series-ing like a mad man. And totally screwed up my bio clock. So that explains my lost track of time.

so currently life now consists of:

and everything in between are jst casual things. Nothing big is going on, neither is there any progress in anything. Except for 1 or 2 personal stuffs. lol.

New year resolution. Honestly I havent figure it out. But I am highly optimistic that this year would be a good one.

as for now, life goes on. & no, i'm not jobless. It is me don't wanna be hired. :P

2 Orange!!:

EnJuNz said...

you don't want to be hired? you suuuure?

JamesC said...

Haha bro. Yeap.. so far i turned down 2 job offer xD

- Hit Count -