About Me

My photo
JamesChang. A person when laughs, will sound as if a million hens clucking in joy for laying eggs. A person that is also at times unpredictable and random. On occasions can be so dull that you might catch a cold, yet could be so wild that you might end up with a fever. So stay tuned, and prepare for a rollercoaster ride. Cause life is full of ups and downs.

Soul Food


MusicPlaylistView Profile
Create a playlist at MixPod.com

Tuesday, January 4, 2011

2011

Well you see, this year is something different. I went to KL on new year.. it was a last last minute decision and I wasnt even properly rested.. Dozed off immediately after enter car. 

I've been doing alot of thinking during this trip.. since im away from almost anything. And i come to realized a few things. Things that were suppose to be important in my life that I neglected, things that werent important but I put it as priority instead.

My 1st priority would be putting God 1st and ahead of everything. I know all too well that last year and the year before I did anything but that. Those prayers that I made that I've surrendered my life to Him should not have fallen into lies. This year i'm gonna live by it.

I started my year by attending a wedding dinner.. lets hope it brings me luck for my single status..LOL. Was quite a thrill ride as dad tried to get accustomed to the gps brought by one of my mom's fren.

The dinner was pretty grand. The grandest thus far I've attend.. But the food is just so so only. Not so fresh and not really that tasty.. kinda let down for a hotel of this status.

some of the pictures taken too..


 *this picture quality kinda sucks.. But I like the couple's post.. LOL
 *yam seeeeennnggggg!!!!
 *Yam seeeeeeenggggg tooo!!! xD

One of the song from back in the days when I was a teenager hit me when I was writing this post. Kinda makes me nostalgic too.. back in those days..
 
A thousand times I've failed
Still your mercy remains
And should I stumble again
Still I'm caught in your grace

Everlasting, Your light will shine when all else fades
Never ending, Your glory goes beyond all fame

Things will definitely be different this year. I'm no longer afraid to embrace changes.. its a part of life.
Like it or not. One things for sure, This year is gonna be an awesome year and an interesting one infact. :)


Have a blessed year ahead peeps :)

0 Orange!!:

- Hit Count -