About Me

My photo
JamesChang. A person when laughs, will sound as if a million hens clucking in joy for laying eggs. A person that is also at times unpredictable and random. On occasions can be so dull that you might catch a cold, yet could be so wild that you might end up with a fever. So stay tuned, and prepare for a rollercoaster ride. Cause life is full of ups and downs.

Soul Food


MusicPlaylistView Profile
Create a playlist at MixPod.com

Sunday, May 8, 2011

It's May now.

With a blink of an eye. It's May. And this is not just any May, it's the May I leave town to somewhere else. I swear I still remember my 1st day at primary school. All still very vivid in my mind. When I attended Sunday service today, I'm pretty much bumped cause this is my last few days in Ipoh, and I might not see this place for quite sometime.

I know, without a doubt I will leave this place, this town with a heavy heart. Maybe I'm just a lil afraid of the new and unknown, or maybe I'm just being sentimental. Yet, I know it's for the best, and thus I am being conflicted with myself. I've been missing on so much things lately, things I never thought I would miss about, and things that I never wanted to miss too. Oh well, probably i'm just bored :D. 
Still a song that I bumped on fb.


and ofc! Happy Mothers Day!!! :)



0 Orange!!:

- Hit Count -