About Me

My photo
JamesChang. A person when laughs, will sound as if a million hens clucking in joy for laying eggs. A person that is also at times unpredictable and random. On occasions can be so dull that you might catch a cold, yet could be so wild that you might end up with a fever. So stay tuned, and prepare for a rollercoaster ride. Cause life is full of ups and downs.

Soul Food


MusicPlaylistView Profile
Create a playlist at MixPod.com

Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Chapter (fill in the blanks)

I guess I used 'A new chapter in life' so many times and sometimes it's plainly a cliche. However this time, It is literally a new chapter in life.

New bed, New room, New food, New classroom, New friends, New sports(frisbe .. lol), New environment and so on.

And I feel so blessed and grateful that everything thus far went on so smoothly. From step to zero to now. It is like clockwork. Nearly half of the year has passed by, and much goodbyes had been waved. Still, there is always much to come and greater things to come :) 

And yeah. My schedule is very incredibly relax! Don't should I be happy or be troubled by it. More updates soon this weekend.

0 Orange!!:

- Hit Count -