About Me

My photo
JamesChang. A person when laughs, will sound as if a million hens clucking in joy for laying eggs. A person that is also at times unpredictable and random. On occasions can be so dull that you might catch a cold, yet could be so wild that you might end up with a fever. So stay tuned, and prepare for a rollercoaster ride. Cause life is full of ups and downs.

Soul Food


MusicPlaylistView Profile
Create a playlist at MixPod.com

Friday, September 9, 2011

1st Mile

So, officially started my 2nd semester. 1st week was pretty tough, specially the mornings. One of my lecturers actually reminds me of my form 6 days. But the mornings are tough, it is the night that made the days better. 


Joining ultimate frisbee does release some pent up stress. U knw, stress away from home, loneliness, studies, and so on. Getting addicted to running my hearts out at the field.. really a good way to de-stress. *Runs and Screams*

Kays, enough craps. Coming 3 weeks is gonna be crucial. I've joined AIMST open, and I will be in the 2nd team. Gonna push my self further and improve myself more for the game. Been accident prone as well, fell twice in a week and open up bck my old wound. Damn pain.

But then. No pain, No gain. Fall down seven times, get up eight. Keep running! Hwaiting!
Oh and yeah, enjoying air-cond and amazingly fast internet speed at the multipurpose hall. Ahh paradise! :D

0 Orange!!:

- Hit Count -