About Me

My photo
JamesChang. A person when laughs, will sound as if a million hens clucking in joy for laying eggs. A person that is also at times unpredictable and random. On occasions can be so dull that you might catch a cold, yet could be so wild that you might end up with a fever. So stay tuned, and prepare for a rollercoaster ride. Cause life is full of ups and downs.

Soul Food


MusicPlaylistView Profile
Create a playlist at MixPod.com

Thursday, September 15, 2011

Perhaps

The day hasn't show all it's cards.

I know most of the time I am not speaking sense. Anyhow, I just wish today would last longer. And hopefully, best is now and better is to come :)

Also did some photoshooting for ICF 1st meeting of the semester! Although alot of spoilt shots *thanks to rusty camera skills* I did manage to capture some nice ones :D
Seed | Regeneration

P/s: Wanted to upload more pics, but slow internet. Bah.

3 Orange!!:

EnJuNz said...

This one nice wey! And my word verification is "Bingo" for this comment. Whoa. just whoa

JamesC said...

Lol thx thx :D .. Guess I will upload this to fb as well when I'm free

JamesC said...

Oh and i just saw the bingo ... COINCIDENCE??? I THINK NOT!!! RAWR!!

- Hit Count -