About Me

My photo
JamesChang. A person when laughs, will sound as if a million hens clucking in joy for laying eggs. A person that is also at times unpredictable and random. On occasions can be so dull that you might catch a cold, yet could be so wild that you might end up with a fever. So stay tuned, and prepare for a rollercoaster ride. Cause life is full of ups and downs.

Soul Food


MusicPlaylistView Profile
Create a playlist at MixPod.com

Wednesday, April 9, 2014

Jumping on

Somehow the next step is filled with excitement and at the same time fear. I fear of the new things I have to take up, the new form of rejection i have to brave, new responsibilities i have shelter and the relationships which i have to let go and the new ones i have to forge. I have no idea how I am facing this, and i felt like I am facing this alone.

0 Orange!!:

- Hit Count -