About Me

My photo
JamesChang. A person when laughs, will sound as if a million hens clucking in joy for laying eggs. A person that is also at times unpredictable and random. On occasions can be so dull that you might catch a cold, yet could be so wild that you might end up with a fever. So stay tuned, and prepare for a rollercoaster ride. Cause life is full of ups and downs.

Soul Food


MusicPlaylistView Profile
Create a playlist at MixPod.com

Monday, April 14, 2014

Should I

stumble again, i'm caught in your grace.

but

help me, Lord, not to hurt you anymore.
Grant me wisdom to discern, strength to endure and the will to overcome. 



I believe, as of now, as clear as I could make up my head to be, I am not normal. I don't feel like I know myself anymore. I feel like i'm a different person put together.

0 Orange!!:

- Hit Count -