About Me

My photo
JamesChang. A person when laughs, will sound as if a million hens clucking in joy for laying eggs. A person that is also at times unpredictable and random. On occasions can be so dull that you might catch a cold, yet could be so wild that you might end up with a fever. So stay tuned, and prepare for a rollercoaster ride. Cause life is full of ups and downs.

Soul Food


MusicPlaylistView Profile
Create a playlist at MixPod.com

Saturday, November 22, 2008

1 week to go

2 weeks passed..1 more week to go before I can go back to my normal life
really hate the exam atmosphere .. Make my life hard ...
Chemistry was freakin hard in Paper2
but den..Paper1 and Paper3 was easy...which was a slight relieve...Phew...
Not getting any good sleep lately.. been waking up in the middle of the night for a few days..
which is annoying and frustrating 4 more subjects and 10 more papers to go!!!
A few Photos tat I took using my phone camera..

Nice skull huh?? Found this when I was studying in the Scout Room
I like this pic so I posted it
Izit a reflection?? figure Urself.. xD

P/S: Another shitty week ahead..Sob

0 Orange!!:

- Hit Count -