About Me

My photo
JamesChang. A person when laughs, will sound as if a million hens clucking in joy for laying eggs. A person that is also at times unpredictable and random. On occasions can be so dull that you might catch a cold, yet could be so wild that you might end up with a fever. So stay tuned, and prepare for a rollercoaster ride. Cause life is full of ups and downs.

Soul Food


MusicPlaylistView Profile
Create a playlist at MixPod.com

Wednesday, November 26, 2008

2 years for 3 weeks

2 years of studying .. and countless of exam .. all for just 3 weeks
Its been Shitty this past 3 weeks but I do hav my moments..
Seriously .. I don't know wat to aspect for my results.. but just a guarentee tat i'll pass all the subjects..

So much to do from now on ... and I am still debating in my head where to go
crap ... should I stay or go?? but den I'll leave this problem behind me 1st and enjoy all I can for the coming few weeks ..WEE~
All in all the hardest paper I've done till now is Physics Paper 1 ..seriously.. I've "tembak" alot at that paper .. to hell with the person that make tis paper so hard!!

Tats for now .. will update soon
I AM OFFICIALLY FREE IN THE NEXT 24 HOURS!!!

cant post any pic..thx to the slow connection ..DAMN!!!

P/s: Enjoy the freedom..it won't last forever
t

0 Orange!!:

- Hit Count -