About Me

My photo
JamesChang. A person when laughs, will sound as if a million hens clucking in joy for laying eggs. A person that is also at times unpredictable and random. On occasions can be so dull that you might catch a cold, yet could be so wild that you might end up with a fever. So stay tuned, and prepare for a rollercoaster ride. Cause life is full of ups and downs.

Soul Food


MusicPlaylistView Profile
Create a playlist at MixPod.com

Sunday, November 30, 2008

Life after SPM

As u can see .. I am busy having some serious Fun till I almost forget bout updating my blog .. haha
anyway..tis few days I had plenty of everything except some proper rest .. altough its just 4 days after exam ... i felt it had passed 1 week...

Friday
Went to school .. den Greentown..den spend some quality time gaming..den go bak school and basketball ... at night went to church for the Revival Meeting

Saturday
Went for rugby .. geng weh.. its like every1 gone bananas ... so many ppl got hurt .. summore a frog interupted our game ... lolz after rugby went to Gunung Rapat Imax and have some COD4 spree...I really sucked at it .. long time dint play .. at night went to Church for second session of Revival Meeting..to my surprise alot of youth went ...after session went to the Kinta River Front to yamcha.. the food there kinda expensive and its really crowded...

Sunday
and that's today ... when I woke up... my body is so pain .. is like muscle cramping all over me .. I dun feel like even waking up.. but den .. i need to go listen Undang.. =.=
well went there and spend 6 hours at there bored to hell .. slept a few times too .. lolz
and those muscle cramps is not making my 6 hours lecture any easier... after tat went to church for carroling practice.. I went into the bass team.. den went home and here I am writing my blog and Observing the "freeman and women" peeing on my blog's c-box...

*So relieved, So free, Wished I can fly... but still I'm on the ground ...

P/S: I know this post is long .. so give ur self a clap if U can read till here ...XD

0 Orange!!:

- Hit Count -