About Me

My photo
JamesChang. A person when laughs, will sound as if a million hens clucking in joy for laying eggs. A person that is also at times unpredictable and random. On occasions can be so dull that you might catch a cold, yet could be so wild that you might end up with a fever. So stay tuned, and prepare for a rollercoaster ride. Cause life is full of ups and downs.

Soul Food


MusicPlaylistView Profile
Create a playlist at MixPod.com

Sunday, November 2, 2008

It's Over

The fiasco and WTH moments is over ... finally!!!!
I am so over it!!!
Finally I am able to concentrate... bak at wat I can do best...
bdw...still failed to get the 7th Anniversarry pics...
i'll post it next week .. when i get my hands on it..
stay tuned
the next post will be in here shortly...
till then..

U are my sunshine,My only sunshine
U are as wonderfull as the sunset,As magnificent as the stars
My worst moments in life turned to its best when U r ther
I am able to things I never think of just to make U happy
U are my sunshine,My only sunshine
Still U never knew how special U r to me

0 Orange!!:

- Hit Count -