About Me

My photo
JamesChang. A person when laughs, will sound as if a million hens clucking in joy for laying eggs. A person that is also at times unpredictable and random. On occasions can be so dull that you might catch a cold, yet could be so wild that you might end up with a fever. So stay tuned, and prepare for a rollercoaster ride. Cause life is full of ups and downs.

Soul Food


MusicPlaylistView Profile
Create a playlist at MixPod.com

Monday, February 16, 2009

365 weeks ago

365weeks ago I met you
You caught my eye that night
that glimmering aura of yours caught me helpless
That feeling ran through the night
Every part of my mind there is you

Things took off
and this feeling carried on
Hours went by
Days pass by
Weeks flew by
And I starting counting the years

Though many weeks had been gone
This feeling is still so strong
It makes my heart beat worth the beat
and you are the soul to my song's beat

I decided to walk this long road
Your heart and love is my destination
yet people came around
Pull me off this road which i'm bound
Stripped off all my belongings
Left me with only a beating heart

I stand up, no cry, no moan, not a word
My legs start walking again
Over again my bare feet move ahead of each other
the road is filled with broken glass and thorns
My feet bleed yet my heart bleed more
Cause the distance is getting more and more

At a point I understand
even if I sprout wings and fly
I can never reach you
Your heart has been taken
and my effort is futile

I decided to abdicate
and be an abandoner
yet never forgetting
365 weeks ago that night

Remembering,
In the theater you sat at my right
Watching a love story
I wish that story is mine
I hold on that memory through the night
and for the rest of a thousand night

The festival of the red came
And It was the fourth day where you came
I see you again
and it came back again
365 weeks ago that night
that moment was relived
that same aura captures me
Leave me helpless and pondering

Its not a crime
for you to be mine
but why you are not mine
why this love story cant be mine

-J.mes-

2 Orange!!:

World Through My Thoughts said...

Is this a song?
Whats the name??

JamesC said...

No its not... i wrote it

- Hit Count -