About Me

My photo
JamesChang. A person when laughs, will sound as if a million hens clucking in joy for laying eggs. A person that is also at times unpredictable and random. On occasions can be so dull that you might catch a cold, yet could be so wild that you might end up with a fever. So stay tuned, and prepare for a rollercoaster ride. Cause life is full of ups and downs.

Soul Food


MusicPlaylistView Profile
Create a playlist at MixPod.com

Sunday, February 8, 2009

Crash Aftermath

No need me to elaborate more on what happen on friday afternoon,just look at the pictures
Well .. Enjun's driving i'm beside and a friend is behind
Lucky none of us are hurt and bro dun take all the blame, everyone screws up once in a while
Honestly .. I heard of ppl saying that "my whole life flash through me that moment" or "i thought of you that moment" well ... i think is bullshit for me
That "moment" all i can really see is the van flashing past me and I cant think of a thing..it happen just so fast
Don't know its me .. or its just plain bullshit
But, after that crash .. we were sitting under a shelter frm the rain
Waiting for enjun's father
That was when a thought came through me that shiver me
If we were just a few metres infront or if the car was a little faster...we wont be hitting the van...the van will hit us .. and God knows what will happen
Well...its a memorable experience...and just make me realize that there is a possibility that i will not make it through everyday...
"a lesson learned is profit gained, be it the hard way or anyway"

0 Orange!!:

- Hit Count -