About Me

My photo
JamesChang. A person when laughs, will sound as if a million hens clucking in joy for laying eggs. A person that is also at times unpredictable and random. On occasions can be so dull that you might catch a cold, yet could be so wild that you might end up with a fever. So stay tuned, and prepare for a rollercoaster ride. Cause life is full of ups and downs.

Soul Food


MusicPlaylistView Profile
Create a playlist at MixPod.com

Sunday, February 22, 2009

Close to Nature

So I went to The "Men's night out" at gopeng at Friday and Saturday
It was exhausting yet fun...Went for night walk( which we cant see anything except a vry vry long centipede ), a uncle brought along his dog .. named Max. It is sooo adorable.. Sat went to cave walk,
tats the best part .. and later went to waterfall..So that's men's night out
came back had slight fever .. probably i'm too tired
Sunday went church then went youth ..
What I learned? I learned that HipHop and Rapping aint my thing .. lol
If i gonna rap ... i bet it will kill ur ears..
Oh well ... no pictures to update...
So much for now
Was it 365 weeks or 365 days?
This question came back and forth for days
I still wish to see you day to day
You bring me up to face the day
weeks or days
Is still not my day
All things came to a same day
with the same ending
where my heart is in pieces at the end of the day
-J.mes-

0 Orange!!:

- Hit Count -