About Me

My photo
JamesChang. A person when laughs, will sound as if a million hens clucking in joy for laying eggs. A person that is also at times unpredictable and random. On occasions can be so dull that you might catch a cold, yet could be so wild that you might end up with a fever. So stay tuned, and prepare for a rollercoaster ride. Cause life is full of ups and downs.

Soul Food


MusicPlaylistView Profile
Create a playlist at MixPod.com

Monday, February 16, 2009

I need something

Okay...so sorry for not blogging for like 7days plus
Been kinda busy lately ... but still gt nothing much to blog about .. lol
The past week i spend most of my time working in the office..
So, not much activity ..so i'm bored..really bored

So..I need:
- Pizza with shit load of cheese on it
- Chocolate Ice-Cream
- New Jacket
- New shoes
- to see her again
- inspiration on a project
- a new timetable
..and the list moves on .. +_+

some valentines day pic i saw in the web:

I wont move away, move up nor move down, I will be there...You know where...In case Ur asking I am where..I am there ..hoping you will come there..and get me out of there... the place where the memories I hold on for a thousand days and a thousand hours
-J.Mes-

0 Orange!!:

- Hit Count -