About Me

My photo
JamesChang. A person when laughs, will sound as if a million hens clucking in joy for laying eggs. A person that is also at times unpredictable and random. On occasions can be so dull that you might catch a cold, yet could be so wild that you might end up with a fever. So stay tuned, and prepare for a rollercoaster ride. Cause life is full of ups and downs.

Soul Food


MusicPlaylistView Profile
Create a playlist at MixPod.com

Thursday, December 30, 2010

As dusk settles

We can always hope for a better dawn

This year started off busy with usst. The annual school's tradition orientation. It was pretty awesome and it is on quite a large scale. New year was particularly memorable this year... and I can rightly declare it is one of the happiest time of my life even though its short lived.

I won't go into much. But some shit happened in between March to April which is quite a let down. Probably I think I was okay, but I know deep down I'm not. Anyway for those handful of trusted ppl who walked me out of this, thank you. You are my heroes/heroine!

But that was the 1st of my many problems I faced this year. Problems that are new and I have no experience of dealing with. Some are my family problems which was really at a breaking point during September & October.

Stpm was stressful indeed as well. Really will mentally take a toll on you. Now finger crossed that I will get what I needed for further studies. I've had sleepless nights worrying bout it time to time. Grandpa passed away too just before my last paper. It was unexpected, cause I was still planning on visiting him as soon as exam ends.

In many ways, this year, my last year in school ironicly reminds me of my 1st year in secondary school.

As soon as exam ends, some say they are gonna sleep till their heart's content, some say gonna do some gaming, some gonna watch all their movies they've been waiting to watch. Well I was stuck at making a short opening video for my scout gathering. It's not that awesome and all, infact it was full of minor mistakes..LOL. I only realized it when they are trial running it. Well luckily everyone is happy with it.

The gathering that night was phenomenal. It was one of the grandest *if im not wrong* ever since I was form 1. Alot of ppl attended and had fun. It was the 50th anniversary of the founding of my scout troop so alot of old scouts came back.. I was one of them too!! LOL. It was extraordinary in so many ways. Reminds me of form 1 as well.

Things started to brighten up more as December sets in. Probably is due to the holiday mood and all. It was fun serving as one of the photographers for Christmas with Ah Beng 2 drama. The drama itself was nothing short of a complete success, Glory to God! Initially it was full of doubts but in the end the crowd enjoys it and it was awesome. For those who didnt attend, your lost! HAHA. And there will not be another sequel till 2012. For those who come, you might not now it.. but you people really made my day, and many thanks :)

This year was a challenge to me. And I know that most of the time I did not behave at my best. What? Its not like i'm saying i'm a saint that never loose my temper, infact ppl that knows me well knows im hot tempered...in a ridiculous way. But I'm still working on it so that I will be less .. 'volatile'.

On a 2nd note, this year a friend thought me something new. Although he/she might not be aware of this but that person thought me to live life as it comes.

To abstract? Well let me explain in detail. I am a person that plans. Everything I approach with a strategy, *important stuffs*. But sometimes, not everything can be achieved by a strategy alone, a person must learn to follow the flow. My problem was I stick too much to my strategy and thus nt being versatile enough..almost in every aspect of the things I do. But as said im learning to cope with that. Also i approach life with a plan, that by this time I must do this, have this and done that. All this have no good but put on additional stress on me I suppose. This I realized myself that we can't fully plan out our lives, sometimes we should give space for life itself to surprise us... and live life as it goes.

I'm not saying that we should make plans for our lives, infact Long term planning is very important.. im just saying we have to be flexible. When the plan is not working, don't stick to it. Be carefree, but don't be careless.

1st thing im gonna do for 2011 is to go somewhere alone, preferably by the beach.. to cool my head and think things through. Like what i'm gonna do, what i'm gonna study, where i'm heading.. and all. Sounds weird but yeah I kinda need that.

Also. I wish everyone a blessed year ahead. :)

0 Orange!!:

- Hit Count -