About Me

My photo
JamesChang. A person when laughs, will sound as if a million hens clucking in joy for laying eggs. A person that is also at times unpredictable and random. On occasions can be so dull that you might catch a cold, yet could be so wild that you might end up with a fever. So stay tuned, and prepare for a rollercoaster ride. Cause life is full of ups and downs.

Soul Food


MusicPlaylistView Profile
Create a playlist at MixPod.com

Wednesday, June 1, 2011

New start week two.

Thou i've said about alot of chapters in life, this time it would be utterly different. I suppose I should label it as volume two. Life in Inti has been by far on my good side. Just an occasional boredom and bad weather is the problem. Other then that, things are pretty well.

Oh and I have to deal with being homesick. Well, more like roomsick. I do miss my room, my bed, to be exact the place I sleep. Also my parent's cooking. Geez, I'm starting to sound like a baby. LOL. Nways these are things that most people have to deal with I assume, or it's just me a special case.

I wanted to start writing bout all the adventures in Nilai, but frankly I have no idea where to start with. To be written out would be too long and too much. I guess we can call it interesting and leave it at there. For now, I would be blogging less and less since the bad connection speed is always a turn off when i surf the web and also i literally can't upload any photos with this kind of speed.

As for tonight, went to watch KungFu Panda 2 with 38 people. LOL. We almost have the entire cinema to ourselves and we are VERY NOISY.  And nobody DARES to keep us quite, BUAHAHAHHA. Epic indeed :D
Well, chances are I am gonna terminate this blog. Blogging has been my hobby and also a way to improve my writing. Maybe, I've just grown out of it. Well just an idea, it's 4am and time to hit the bed.

as quoted by Ted's Mom
"when it's past 2am, just go to sleep"

2 Orange!!:

-pRiS- said...

HYIMY ROCKS! anyway, homesick is a norm, esp during exams/assignments/things getting tough. hahah.

JamesC said...

Just saw ur comment. So true sis.. So true!! :D

- Hit Count -