About Me

My photo
JamesChang. A person when laughs, will sound as if a million hens clucking in joy for laying eggs. A person that is also at times unpredictable and random. On occasions can be so dull that you might catch a cold, yet could be so wild that you might end up with a fever. So stay tuned, and prepare for a rollercoaster ride. Cause life is full of ups and downs.

Soul Food


MusicPlaylistView Profile
Create a playlist at MixPod.com

Friday, June 3, 2011

Talking to the Moon

She was as perfect as it gets. Too bad even before barely knowing her, I could tell we value total different things in life. I hope it's an assumption however, and somehow this might be the person. However random this maybe, take note that It's past 2am and possibly I am talking crap. :P

You know me, I might say I love cats today and buy a dog tomorrow.


They say,
the happiest person on earth is the richest.
Yet,
the richest person on earth is not necessarily the happiest person.

Anyhow. Back to hometown tomorrow. Nights and peace out!

0 Orange!!:

- Hit Count -