About Me

My photo
JamesChang. A person when laughs, will sound as if a million hens clucking in joy for laying eggs. A person that is also at times unpredictable and random. On occasions can be so dull that you might catch a cold, yet could be so wild that you might end up with a fever. So stay tuned, and prepare for a rollercoaster ride. Cause life is full of ups and downs.

Soul Food


MusicPlaylistView Profile
Create a playlist at MixPod.com

Sunday, June 26, 2011

The big Two Zero (1)

I'm most likely making this a 2 part entry. I got alot of things I wanna write about... but I'm suffering from the lack of motivation :P

Little did I realized it's been two decades, and memories just fills in bit by bit over the period. For the 2nd time in my life I spend my birthday away from my hometown. Actually I didnt realize that my bday was so close until 9pm of the day before..LOL.. when a friend from aus wished early from facebook. Then after staring at the date for a sec or two.. then suddenly it sprang up... Holy shit, it's my birthday tomorrow!!!

To sum up my Jun, well I know i didnt kept my promise on elaborating more on the psalmist generation conference. But yeah since i'm at home now and in the mood to blog, might as well say it here. The videography course made me realize a few personal insights. If i shared it here, it might be boring. 

However, the conference itself made me realize one thing. All this time I was reluctant to admit it and I was constantly justifying my actions. But then, on the 2nd night I finally stop denying. It took me 2 years to finally admit that I was a backsliden Christian. I still go to church over the 2 years, still pray often and do pretty much what Christans do. But it was more of a routine than doing with purpose. Eventually, even going to church was merely just a routine and sometimes I was really tempted to skip it in a whole. My problems can be traced back to one thing, but that was the past and it is pretty personal to say it out here.

It wasnt a long thought out decision, it was a sudden decision that when I stood outside and Kelvin asked me what I need praying, I blurred everything out. Nothing was planned before hand, nothing was decided early on. It was a split second decision. All the way from the very 1st decision of going to the conference or not.

Oh and another update. I got a new lens for some time already. Canon EF 50mm f/1.8 . And Enjun is bringing back the bokeh kit i bought in a few weeks time. Can't wait to try it out!!! :D

A few shots from my lens btw. Still trying it out.




0 Orange!!:

- Hit Count -