About Me

My photo
JamesChang. A person when laughs, will sound as if a million hens clucking in joy for laying eggs. A person that is also at times unpredictable and random. On occasions can be so dull that you might catch a cold, yet could be so wild that you might end up with a fever. So stay tuned, and prepare for a rollercoaster ride. Cause life is full of ups and downs.

Soul Food


MusicPlaylistView Profile
Create a playlist at MixPod.com

Sunday, June 12, 2011

What was I thinking when I look outside the window of a moving vehicle

In a train I looked outwards to the window. Pillars of street lights passing me one by one. At an ever increasing speed, soon becoming a straight line of light stretching out into the far yonder, into the unknown. My vision moved to the horizon, where I see the tip of the sun gently caressing the ocean in harmony. The sky wears the colors of dusk, as the sun slowly drowns further into the never ending ocean. On a bridge, in a train, to a destination which I could not comprehend.

I always aspire to able to make a scene like this and incorporate it into a music video. This scene was directly inspired by 500 Days of Summer when Summer & Tom was talking in a train having coffee with the music 'Sweet Disposition' at the back ground. Imo, that's one of the best scenes i ever witnessed.


Psalmist Generation conference was awesome and spectacular. The videography course I joined gave me so much insight as well as the know how to produce the scenes which I pictured in my mind. Kudos to the facilitators for being so helpful as well as resourceful. 

For now, a short update. I will try to upload pics and elaborate more about it when I get to Nilai. :P

2 Orange!!:

EnJuNz said...

"tip of the sun gently caressing the ocean in harmony" give me wild thoughts. Lol

JamesC said...

Ahahah blardy hell. It's artful writing!! Don't pollute it !!

- Hit Count -