About Me

My photo
JamesChang. A person when laughs, will sound as if a million hens clucking in joy for laying eggs. A person that is also at times unpredictable and random. On occasions can be so dull that you might catch a cold, yet could be so wild that you might end up with a fever. So stay tuned, and prepare for a rollercoaster ride. Cause life is full of ups and downs.

Soul Food


MusicPlaylistView Profile
Create a playlist at MixPod.com

Saturday, July 23, 2011

Dark Clouds

that doesn't rain down meatballs. D:

Finals coming soon. Sigh at 1st I was quite confident that I can take it down with ease, after given my experience with Form 6. However, today after reading through those past year questions, it just triggered my panic button. Great. Still, if I aim to pass, I can just choose to study specific topics. However, I am better then that(hopefully). I should strive to achieve better.

After a dozen of times pulling an all nighter, I could say my coursework did came out considerably well. At least they met my minimum requirement. And yeah.. they shall come like a white knight and save my ass if should I screw up my finals.

For my group project, top score in class, Booyah!!! Please, let me be ecstatic just for a few brief sec cause never in life did I ever get the highest mark for any sort of project work in class. Thinking back now, all those moments of struggling was frigging worth it!!!

Less then 48 hours. Then I am free.

0 Orange!!:

- Hit Count -